Why choose me?
Why choose me?
Teaching Golf for the last 20 years has shown me what works and what doesn’t work. I have strived to improve my knowledge year on year and have recently completed my studies in Sports Psychology to Masters Level at Northumbria University concluding with a specialist project in how people learn skills for Golf. One of only 15 people in Britain and Ireland, I am a consultant to the Professional Golfers Association Training program and pass on my knowledge to help young professionals learn the art of coaching golf. PGA Advanced status was awarded in 2004 and named in the Golf World Magazine Top 100 teachers in 2012. Currently studying again part time for a PhD in Sport Psychology/Motor Behaviour with a specialised project in the Yips and this is my main focus at the monent along with advising on Sport Psychology/Motor Learning to the Norwegian Golf Federation
What can you expect from me?
- Tailor-made programme. After our initial meeting I will plan a series of lessons to redure your yipping
- The latest Sports Psychology techniques in order to improve your skills and confidence.
- A partnership and support between lessons as you require. You won’t be on your own!
- Enthusiasm and commitment to your goals.
- Reliability, approachability and good humour.
- An enjoyable coaching experience.
- Ongoing research into how people best learn skills for golf and The yips
- FREE face-to-face initial meeting to see the facilities and discuss your golfing goals.
Qualifications, equipment & facilities
- Advanced PGA Professional
- MSc Sport Psychology
- PGA Coach Education consultant
- County Golf Partnership Coach.
- Golf World Top 100 Teacher
- Hi-Speed Camera
- V1 golf video analysis system
- SAM putt lab
- Huxley putting matt
- Driving range with grass tee available
- 2 short game areas with real greens
Telephone: 07739 707577